Hello. My name is Joshua Clinard. I am a tech guy. I love technical things. I love making them work, making them work better and making them work for you. I can provide products and services to clients large and small..
My passion for computers and technology began when I was a teenager after I received a computer book from a friend. I was so engaged with that book, I couldn’t put it down. Once I learned how to use computers, I was also eager
to learn how they worked. I saved up my money for a few year and bought my first computer. A year later, I built my first computer from scratch. I launched my first website shortly after that, and have built many more since then.
I have a wide variety of experience in technology. My education included military training, an Associates Degree in Computer Administration from Texas State Technical College, and on the job training.
6 years in the US Navy with sonar and navigational tech
10 years of information technology experience, in retail, education and medical organizations.
Throughout my career, I have gained extensive experience with a variety of technologies, including CCTV surveillance systems, door access control systems, networking gear and ,related equipment. VOIP hone systems, Windows Servers, and more.
Here are some of the projects I managed during my career.
- Deployment and configuration of WIFI access points & network switches. (Meraki and Ubiquity)
- Installation of security cameras and configuration of video surveillance systems.
- Installation, operation, and maintenance of Windows servers and roles including AD, Group Policy, DHCP, and Radius.
- Installation of large 4K Displays throughout the organization.
- Setup an access control system complete with identification badges and door entry.
- Used various software and services to deploy Windows OS images and software to PC's and laptops.
- Used Group Policy to configure workstations automatically with required settings
- Ran many Cat5 cable runs and installed network drops throughout the organizations.
- Experience with G Suite for Education, and Chromebook deployment and management.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure Services